Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Who is this toddler?

I realized part of why I haven't been updating the blog as much lately. I have no pictures of Katelyn! I am so busy just chasing after her and trying to keep her out of trouble that I haven't even gotten the camera out in awhile. She is definitely keeping me very busy. She is able to reach stuff from off of the kitchen table and counter tops. I find sippy cups in the food cabinet and dolls in the drawers in the kitchen. I am getting exhausted just thinking about how busy she is.


In baby news, things have been going well this week. I have had a pretty tough couple of weeks dealing with the gestational diabetes issues. I had gestational diabetes with Katelyn, but wasn't diagnosed until I was about 8 months pregnant and with this baby they have been monitoring my blood sugars since my first appointment. To make a long story short, I am now doing one insulin shot a day. Hopefully it stays at just one for the rest of the pregnancy!


Here is the only recent picture I could find of Katelyn actually looking at the camera!

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny....I was talking to my dad on the phone this week and he asked me why I haven't been posting many pictures for him to see. I realized the exact same thing. I don't even have a second to think about it because I am constantly just keeping him from tearing this place apart!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be sure to take lots of pics especially when there isn't time, that's when they are doing the things you won't want to forget. I know you think I take too many but I didn't take hardly any after the 2nd was born and now I'm sorry :( and I make up for it with your kids :)

    ReplyDelete